Starts 9th October, 2019. Price €40.00. Starts 9th Oct -4th Dec.
Get your children exercising in a fun way. A multi-fitness programme led by Mark Crossan.
Payment can be made in two installments if required.
Multi Skills Programme Overview
Multi-Skills Sports Hub is a programme of multi-skills sessions for children aged between 6 and 9 yrs old. The sessions are focused on developing the fundamentals of movement (agility, balance and co-ordination) and fundamental movement skills (running, jumping, throwing etc..).
The aim of the programme is to develop the physical skills, confidence and motivation necessary for children to participate and remain in sport/physical activity throughout their lives. Sessions will be delivered by qualified coaches in a non-competitive, fun environment. The programme is suitable for all ability levels.
· The programme will be targeted at children aged as above.
· Sessions will be delivered by Mark Crossan.
· The focus is on agility, balance and coordination in a fun, enjoyable environment.
· Sessions will take place in an indoor sports hall which is suitable for the intended programme sessions.
· In order to ensure programme quality, there will be a maximum ratio of 20 children to 1 instructor.
Intended Programme Outcomes
· Participants will have developed the fundamental movement skills required for participation in a wide range of sports and physical activity.
· Participants will make future positive decisions about their involvement in sports and physical activity.